September 10-13, 2014
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by the ACC and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website and attendance at the ACC event.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of the ACC. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, the ACC takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Website usage terms and conditions.
The term â€˜ACCâ€™ or â€˜usâ€™ or â€˜weâ€™ refers to the owner of the website represented by the official ACC event organizers. Please refer to the Contact Us section of the website for details. The term â€˜youâ€™ refers to the user or viewer of our website and attendee/delegates of the ACC event.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website may contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with standard copyrights.
- All other brands, marking, trade names, company names, trademarks etc reproduced and or used in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the ACC, are acknowledged as not owned or licensed to the ACC, and that they belong to the original brands, marking, trade names, company names, trademarks etc owners.
- Unauthorised or illegal use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and is a criminal offence under the law.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of the Philippines.
ACC is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when attending the ACC and when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The ACC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are in agreement with any changes. This policy is effective from May 1, 2012.
What we collect:
The ACC may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to your attendance to the ACC
What we do with the information we gather:
We ask this information to understand your requirements and needs and to provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Identify you during your attendance at the ACC event.
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our event and other related services.
- To periodically send announcement emails and newsletters about the ACC, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure,we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites:
Our website contains links to other websites related to the ACC. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and refer to the privacy statement applicable to the website visited.
Controlling your personal information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or is required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of all personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org. A minimal fee will be payable upon action on this request.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above email address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.