Asian Carriers Conference Data Privacy Notice
As a condition for joining and participating in the Asian Carriers Conference (“Event”), or availing any of the facilities or services in the Event including the use of the Event mobile app/scheduler/networking facilities (“Networking Facilities) or any of the benefits provided during the Event, you permit Asian Carriers Conference, Inc. (“ACCI”) and its subsidiaries, affiliates, and subcontractors to collect, process and/or disclose personal data, including data that may be classified as personal information and/or sensitive personal information under the Philippine Data Privacy Act of 2012 and its implementing rules (“Data Privacy Act”), to agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, and other third parties, in order to undertake activities that may include, among others:
1. Conducting analysis for purposes of research and marketing initiatives, including the generation of anonymized or non-personally identifiable location and other information that may be relevant for marketing purposes consistent with the Event purpose and ACCI objectives;
2. Managing your account, providing customer care activities, training our staff and agents, and providing any relevant service to you during the Event to ensure that the programs and activities are conducted in a timely and efficient manner consistent with the Event’s objectives;
3. Sending commercial and promotional advertisements, loyalty and rewards offers, surveys, customer-care, and Event communications (including post Event messages), and other broadcast push messages;
4. Sharing your personal data with third-party service providers engaged by ACCI to provide relevant services during the Event including but not limited to the Networking Facilities provider;
5. Creating your personal profile, identification cards or other similar documents based on your professional background, interests, preferences, and other information that may be relevant during the Event or for post Event evaluation purposes.
6. Such other processing or disclosure that may be required under law or regulations.
Your personal data will be maintained in our records throughout the Event, and for a maximum period of two years thereafter. You are afforded certain rights in relation to your personal data under the Data Privacy Act, including the right to object to processing, the right to access your data, the right to rectification of inaccurate data, and the right to erasure or blocking of data.